This website is designed, developed and maintained by The Turks and Caicos Airports Authority (“TCIAA”).
The Website is provided by us on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Content available through the Website or the Linked Websites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of or reliance on such Content or any or your dealings with any operators of the Linked Websites. For further details, please refer to our Disclaimer.
The Content available through the Website is our property and is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You are not allowed to modify, publish, transmit, redistribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part, without our prior approval.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any material of whatever nature you post or transmit onto the Website. In particular, you agree not to:
- post or transmit any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or chain letters, pyramid schemes or junk mails;
- post or transmit any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party or any material which you do not have the right to disclose;
- post or transmit any material which contains any computer viruses or any computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about another User.
You specifically agree that we are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights.